THE DEVELOPMENT ANALYST-INTERNATIONAL
The Development Analyst Ltd is an international organisation providing a wide range of consultancy services to several clients in the Private Sector, Governments and International Development Agencies
It has a Strategic Development Communication and Management Centre (SDCM) that conducts trainings and Technical support in various fields in conjunction with institutes within and outside Africa It also publishes monthly regional Magazine – The Development Analyst that is distributed in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan. The Development Analyst Ltd-International has offices in Kampala, Uganda and Nairobi, Kenya. It has also agents in Kigali, Rwanda; Juba, South Sudan; Mwanza, Tanzania; Abuja, Nigeria; Ghana, London, Canada and South Africa.
Our vision is to be the preferred One-Stop Shop provider for Strategic and Development Communication, Public Relations, Marketing Communication, Management and Monitoring and Evaluation Solutions.
Our mission is “Delivering Professional, results-oriented consultancy excellent in Strategic and Development Communications, Development Management, Public relations, Impact Evaluation, Media relations, Rural/Community Development and Capacity Building”
We focus on sectors like: Strategic and Development Communication, Organisational management, Public Relations, Rural Development, Civil Society & NGOs, Education, Energy, Food Security, Gender, Health, Humanitarian Aid & Emergency, Micro-finance, Poverty Reduction, Procurement, Social Development, Trade, Youth, Monitoring & Evaluation, Training, Information & Communication Technology, Institutional Development & Capacity building, Communication and Media Agency for Funding agencies and their portfolio. We have worked with, AfDB, AusAid, EBRD, European Commission, EIB, IADB, UNDP, and others.
Since its inception, The Development Analyst-International’s management has focused on attracting high quality, professional employees and providing both a challenging and exciting work environment that allows for creativity, professional growth and opportunity. We carefully select and employ those individuals that share our passion for our work and dedication and commitment to excellence. Our Guiding Principles summarize our priorities and corporate philosophy.
- We are committed to professional excellence by maintaining the highest standards of ethical practices and professional integrity
- We are committed to taking on big challenges and finding creative ways to solve complex problems
- We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations for quality and responsiveness by delivering on-time and within budget
- We are committed to creating a working environment that fosters innovation and creativity that encourages and rewards the entrepreneurial spirit
- We are committed to technical objectivity and will look beyond the walls of our company to provide the best possible solution for our clients
- We are committed to rewarding hard work, passion for our clients and excellence in our deliverables; we promote from within and seek to hire the best and brightest employees
- We are committed to technology innovation and market diversification to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace and deliver value to our stakeholders