Equatorial Mole 125-127, P.O. Box 26162,K’la (Office) +256 -785-369829; Kampala,
Our ref DA/ Feb./21
H.E/ Executive Director/The Managing Director
The Communication Manager/ Public Relations Manager
RE: SPECIAL CAMPAIGN ON WORLD-WATER DAY 2013
Reference is made buy papers online for college to aforementioned subject. The Development Analyst- Regional Monthly
Publication in conjunction with
Campaign on the cpm.homework help aforementioned starting in March, 2013 Edition to be published not later than
25 day of every month ending. The
theme of the event is ’’ Water Cooperation’’. The Campaign will officially launch and introduce
the preparations for both, the year and the day, and inform about the planned activities and
initiatives. It will also offer the opportunity to gather inputs and commitments from stakeholders.
It is envisaged that platform will provide inspiring messages to feed the programme of the UN
International Year as well as the campaign for the World Water Day 2013, both coordinated by
Ministry in Uganda in cooperation with Stakeholders” supporting the Sector.
Voice Media Group and Citizen TV will feature special
World Water Day is slated on 22 March 2013 and the
The report will provide policy overview of the development agencies and Portfolio in Uganda,
Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan and beyond. As one of major objective,
this cannot be won without the corporate and private sector stepping up and playing an active
role. This is a business story, and it’s fitting that a publication read by high-level corporate
leaders is making this part of its editorial agenda. The publication has a diverse readership,
which includes influential decision-makers and opinion leaders in all sectors in East Africa,
Southern Sudan, Central Africa and West Africa.
Our ever growing circulation is currently 10,000 copies per issue with more than 2,000 local
subscribers. Given the crucial role that the communication and information dissemination plays
for the success of any organization or business, it definitely is a ‘gold mine opportunity’ for your
Institution to use The Development Analyst and Consortium- Voice Media Group and Citizen TV
to get your message across. We are spot-on ready to have an interview with your management to
get input on what you would love to appear in this issue.
Please, review our modest rates and express your interest by submitting your articles/supplement,
adverts or write up, as well as signing the Order Form attached to book the limited space.
Kindly send in a write-up in form of an article or simply place an advert not later than 20 th
of the coming month. The first 5 companies will receive 30% discount. The Development
Analyst and the Consortium- Voice Media Group and Citizen TV therefore, invites your organization
to participate in the Edition.
The purpose of this communication is two-fold:
1) to request you to provide serialize articles, analysis and reports on all projects and
investment portfolio with the aim of making the Campaign a success,
2) to assist to organize seminar planned on 22 March, 2013 to officially launch and
introduce the preparations for both, the year and the day, and inform about the planned
activities and initiatives, as well as secure commitments from stakeholders, and
to request for an authority to interview with the Managing Directory and /or designated assisted
projects to get input focusing on the theme ‘Water Cooperation’’. (Draft interview question are
Looking forward for your support
Thanks and Great regards
Otai Michael ( Dr)
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR CHAIRPERSON AND/OR MANAGING
1. The theme devoted to World Water 2013 is Water Cooperation. What is your take on
2. Water cooperation has multiple dimensions including cultural, educational, scientific,
religious, ethical, social, political, legal, institutional and economic aspects. A
multidisciplinary approach is essential to grasp the many facets implied in the concept
and to blend such parts into a holistic vision. To what extent has the NWSC been able
mobilize key partners to promote water and sanitation cooperation ? Elaborate?
3. What programmes/projects are in place?
4. Government through the Ministry has continuously come up with strategies to improve
water urban and rural water supply, improve sanitation and conserve, and protect
environment in sustainable manner?. To what extend has such programmes achieved their
5. The major challenges encountered include inadequate Government funding to the sector,
inadequate capacity of the local governments to deliver sector services, and continued
degradation of our forests, wetlands and water resources . To what extend has Ministry
continued to address such challenges?
6. How have some of these challenges been transformed into opportunities for better
improvement of the sector?
7. What is the focus for 2013/14 Financial year and beyond?
8. What strategies and approaches should put in place to achieve the focus in (7) above?
9. As Uganda celebrates 40 years of existence of NWSC, what message do you share with
Partners, Government and Public at large.
Proposal for Development Cooperations Review 2013
Our ref DA/Feb../5
5th, Feb. 2013Your Ref………….
The Country Manager,
Swiss Agency Development Cooperation (SDC)
Attention; Country Director
Swiss Contact, Uganda
RE: SPECIAL REPORT ON THE SWISS PORTIFOLIO REVIEW.
Reference is made on the aforementioned subject. The Development Analyst –Regional
Monthly Magazine is Consortium with Voice Media Group and Citizen TV is to feature
a special campaign on the aforementioned starting in March, 2013 in the Development
Section. This is to be published in the Magazine not later than 25th day of every month
ending for 3-4 Editions. Our publications covers issues related to development and
business. We circulate the publication in the region covering Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania,
Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan.
The report will provide an overview of the Portfolio in Uganda for last financial year and
beyond and provide insight on challenges and achievements. We hereby request your
organisation to support the initiative by providing an introductory letter to enable us work
with the SWISS–assisted projects/programmes and Non-Government Organisation in
the country to make the campaign a success. The Development Analyst Magazine is to
provide a free editorial space for the interview of the Country Manager. The projects/
programmes shall be expected to pay special package for space booked. It will also
feature radio and TV production on Voice Media Group and Citizen TV.
Please, review our modest rates and express your interest by submitting your articles/
supplement, adverts or write up, as well as signing the Order Form attached to book
the limited space. Kindly send in a write-up in form of an article or simply place an
advert not later than 20th of the coming month. The Development Analyst Publication
therefore, invites your organization to participate in the Campaign.
The purpose of this communication is two-fold:
1) to request you to provide an introductory letter to all projects and investment
portfolio with the aim of making the publicity in the publication and media
platforms a success,
2) to request for an authority to interview Country Director on the theme ‘the
performance and growth of the Portfolio and prospects for 2013/14 and beyond
3) to reguest you support and participate in future campaign platforms such as
seminars, radio and TV talk shows
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Draft Interview Questions.
1. Please give a brief background of the Swiss’s relations with Uganda and region at
2. What is your strategic objectives in region and in Uganda in particular?
3. To what extend has portfolio grown in Region and Uganda In particular?
4. What tangible achievements are you proud in Uganda and the East African region
at large as far as the support you provide to people of region?
5. Are there specific best practices, lessons and experience that you want to share
with regards to implementation support in Country since its inception?
6. What challenges did you experience and/or continue to experience and how have
you translated these into opportunities? Elaborate?
7. What is your focus of support for financial year 2013/2014 and beyond?
8. Last year, Uganda celebrated 50 years of Independence. Some experts say that 50
years’ of independence were lost years, what can say with regards to ‘Uganda’s
9. What has been unique about your assistance and investment in general for last 50
years or so?
10. Profile of H.E Swiss and /or Country Manager, Swiss Development