INTERNATIONAL PURCHASING, SUPPLY MANAGEMENT, PROCUREMENT , AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE INSTITUTE (IPSCMI) CERTIFICATIONS
1. The International Certification Courses are offered by The Development Analyst
Limited-International in East Africa(www.devanalyst.com) in partnership with PSCMI – International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (www.ipscmi.org) and ACI – American Certification Institute (www.amcertinst.org).
Initially, 6 certifications are offered and later with market development/establishment additional certification courses shall be offered. The 6 certifications are as follows:
* SCM Certifications – CISCP
*Purchasing & Contract Certifications – CIPP and CEPP
* CITLP – Certified International Trade, Shipping and Logistics Professional
* HRM Management Series – CHMRP
* Marketing Management Series – CMP
* CIPN – Certified International Professional Negotiator
* CISCP – Certified International Customer Service Professional
2. Student Eligibility Requirement: Preferably graduates but High School graduated with 2 years industry/work experience can be accepted on case-to-case basis. The courses targets practicing Professionals, Middle Managers and Consultants.
3. Objective and Purpose of the course: You can view it on both IPSCMI and ACI (www.ipscmi.org , www.amcertinst.org) websites under the heading certifications.
4. Course Contents:
Choose you Course of Interest on Certifications menu and follow steps to applly