Psychometric test typically consist of numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and diagrammatic reasoning tests. Situational judgment tests are increasing in popularity and are used as an initial screening method for the biggest graduate scheme employers. If you’re looking to practice a psychometric test there are a wider variety of professionally developed psychometric tests at Practice Aptitude Tests.com Chartered Occupational Psychologists have been commissioned to develop our psychometric tests to provide you with high quality preparation materials.
Numerical Reasoning tests demonstrate a candidate’s ability to deal with numbers quickly and accurately. These tests contain questions that assess your knowledge of ratios, percentages, cost and sales analysis, rates, trends and currency conversions.
Verbal Reasoning tests require you to read short passages of writing and then answer questions assessing their comprehension of the text. Rather than evaluating your vocabulary or fluency, these tests assess your ability to think constructively.
Diagrammatic reasoning questions are designed to assess your logical reasoning ability. The questions measure your ability to infer a set of rules from a flowchart or sequence of diagrams and then to apply those rules to new situation.
Situational Judgment Tests (SJTs) assess how you approach situations encountered in the workplace. They test your suitability for a particular role. Our test experts have identified 8 key competencies which are essential to get ahead of the competition.
Psychometric tests include a wide array of evaluation tools that measure one’s knowledge, abilities, motivation, attitudes and personality and educational measurement. The test can either be used by individuals themselves to understand and improve their relationships in life or companies to understand their employees, promotion or recruitment purposes.
For job selection processes, the recruiters want to discover how good a candidate is in terms of:
- Do you have the right skills and experience?
- Do you have the required enthusiasm and motivation?
- Are you going to fit in, in terms of your personality, attitude and general work style?
Psychometric tests comprise of:
- Personality test- designed to reveal aspects of an individual’s character or psychological makeup. These will be tested at different levels:
- Professional Level- For candidates without managerial/ supervisory experience.
- Managerial Level- for Candidates with managerial/ supervisory experience.
- Aptitude tests- assess potential in some target area, seeking to discover possible future capability. These tests will include: Numerical tests and Verbal reasoning tests.
The cost of carrying out the psychometric test includes:
- Physical invigilation here at our offices USD 150
- Online Invigilation, test sent as an attachment via your email, USD 80
- Physical Managerial Personality tests here at our offices–USD 150
- Online Managerial Personality tests –USD 80
Note: The Tests done under both physical and online invigilation are the same and the difference in pricing under physical invigilation is due to use of our board room, internet and computer systems.
Payment can be done through the bank (ask for details),
For more information, Please email: inquiries:.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +256(0)785369829/0700369829/ (0)200903992
Mode of Invigilation
The Development Analyst Training Solutions shall oversee the process of taking the psychometric tests either physical or online. The test takes a maximum of two hours.
To take the test, a company/ candidate can either:
- Visit us in our offices and do the test(Book 48 hrs before to allow us allocate you the time and supervisor), The Development Analyst Training Solutions is located along Dewinton Plot 27, Kampala, Uganda.
- Alternatively, we can send you the test in word attachment via your email, which you submit upon completion. We then send a response with the test results 2 hrs upon completion of the test on the same day.
The psychometric test is timed and can be done online. Being an online test, you will be issued with a response of the test results 2 hrs upon completion of the test. For instance, a Personality test for managers will test on these key areas: People Management Skills, Extraversion, Confidence, Structural, Tough-mindedness, and Conformity and Team type among others. The report for the test results is sent to your email as a certificate summary of PDF Format within two hours of your results submission.